How can I trade on multiple accounts at once?
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal gives you an opportunity to trade on multiple accounts at once. Download MT4 MultiTerminal, install it, and connect up to 128 accounts. Thanks to MT4 MultiTerminal, you can open positions with one click on several accounts simultaneously.
How do you use MetaTrader 4 (MT4) MultiTerminal?
Before you start trading, you will need to set up multi-account management. To add new accounts to MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal, tap File > New Account. You will see a window where you need to enter your login and password. Repeat this to add as many accounts as you want: up to 10 demo accounts or up to 128 real accounts.
Next, you will need to connect your accounts to the server. On the toolbar, hit the button Connect All. After connection, you will begin to receive news and quotes and can start trading with FBS broker in MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal.
If you need to connect to only one specific account, use the Connect Account command in the Accounts window.
Is it legal to have several trading accounts?
Yes, you can have more than one trading account. There is no legal limit to the number.
What instruments can I trade with FBS?
FBS broker offers assets for Forex trading on MetaTrader 4, such as a wide choice of currency pairs. Also you can trade energies, commodities, stocks and more. With FBS, it is possible to trade financial assets with competitive spreads from 0 points and ultra-fast order execution from 0.3 seconds.
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal
What are the advantages of MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal?
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal is a great tool for traders who want to manage multiple MT4 accounts from one terminal at the same time. This terminal looks similar to the usual MetaTrader 4 and combines convenience and effective trading.
MT4 MultiTerminal features
- Managing multiple accounts at the same time
- Performing trading operations on the accounts
- One-click orders opening
- Monitoring and controlling the status of open and pending orders
- Receiving real-time quotes and news
How to install MT4 MultiTerminal
- Download MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal by clicking here (.exe file).
- Run the .exe file.
- Follow the installation process until it is complete.
- Launch MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal.
- Enter your account data to log in if you already have an account at FBS broker. If not, create an account on our website. It is fast and easy.
- After you log in to MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal, start trading.
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal can be installed on Windows OS.
How to Uninstall
- STEP 1: Click Start → All Programs → MT4 Multiterminal → Uninstall
- STEP 2: Follow the on-screen instructions until the Uninstall process finishes
- STEP 3: Click My Computer → click Drive C or the root drive, where your operating system is installed → click Program Files → locate the folder MT4 Multiterminal and delete it
- STEP 4: Restart your Computer
MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal: the difference
Although MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal look similar, they do have differences. The main advantage of MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal is the ability to trade simultaneously on up to 128 accounts. It is not possible to do this in MetaTrader 4.
However, MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal does not have EA and tools for technical analysis. Moreover, you can maintain only those accounts opened on the same server. Keep it in mind when working with MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal.